Friday, August 26, 2011

Inspiratsioon

"So many parents assume that children must attend public school unless they receive direct revelation not to send their children. It has occurred to me that we should be expecting direct revelation telling us that we should give up our time with our children and outsource their education to others. If we do not receive specific instructions to turn our stewardship over to others then we should assume that Heavenly Father wants us to be in charge of the children he has blessed us with."
Lihtsalt üks lds blogiemme (Rebecca)

"I thank my Heavenly Father that I have my children to hold and love for a little while longer while I finish preparing them for the Great Battle they were held back for 6,000 years to fight in."
Veel üks ema kes teab.

Nii hea on teada, et kuskil on veel keegi kes mõtleb sarnaselt.

No comments:

Post a Comment